Monday, December 03, 2007

JIM LEE SKETCH

'A maaaan'

Been ages since my last post. If anyone's actually reading this, i apologise for the silence, but i was just too busy for the last week or so. The least i cud do was show off the Jim Lee sketch i got off ........well ........Jim Lee. I swear, i'm so happy with this. I saw lots of people get Batmans and Wolverines, but for me, it had to be Cyclops. I've always loved how he redesigned his costume, it was a great design (very nineties, but still cool), and Lee made him look badass. Not many have been able to pull that off since. John Cassaday is doing that right now in Astonishing X-Men, a decade later. Anyway, here's the sketch....




















Maybe i'll eventually put some of my own art up on this........

Dec.

4 comments:

Stephen Mooney said...

Love it love it love it

Declan Shalvey said...

Me Too!

g gfdg said...

good to see stan lee's son getting some business

jamie said...

cool art.