Thursday, August 13, 2009

28 DAYS LATER #1 PREVIEW ONLINE

I can FINALLY show some 28 Days Later art! A preview of the first 10 pages went on line on Newsarama yeasterday. AND they spelt my name right this time. Life is good.























I'll post the black and white versions of the preview pages tomorrow, but in the meantime, here's the first 3 pages without text. Colour by the great Nick Filardi.

Issue one is out in 2 weeks; 26th of August in the US, 27th in the UK/Ireland. See the preview here.

Dec.

6 comments:

Kevin Mc Namara said...

Must say dec this is a crazy step up from the franky book! Well done!

Stephen Mooney said...

Man, those colours look great. Linework's not too shabby either.

Michael Grant Clark said...

That is well smart. Love the refugee camp panel.

I see greywash. Yay.

I've got my order in for those already.

luke f said...

Well done,Dec.It`s rare to see an artist that draws children that look like children instead of malformed midgets.

All those kids remind me of school.arghh.(praying for swine flu outbreak)

Bob Byrne said...

nice work chum. No backgrounds.

Declan Shalvey said...

What're ya talkin about Bob? there's loadsa backgrounds.