Monday, September 21, 2009


Nice one.

The above is the second printing variant by Brett Weldele (THE SURROGATES). Keep an eye out.



Stephen Thompson said...

Yay, good news. Hope the numbers were good. They should really get you to do a 28 days cover one of these days.

Jhomar Soriano said...

WOOOOOOOOW!! I wish I did that cover!

Declan Shalvey said...

It's a nice cover alright. Nice seeing the cover artist draw a character i designed too.

Yeah, it'd be nice to do a cover myself, but i guess it's much easier to sell a Tim Bradstreet/ Sean Phillips cover than it is to sell one drawn by... eh.... whatever the hell my name is.

jamie said...

could you do a cover,then?
just for us lucky few who regularly visit the blog?
it would be awesome.

Declan Shalvey said...

Hmmm. Y'know what Jamie? I just might do that. It'll take a while, as i'm a bit busy with Sweeney Todd at the moment, but i might just do a cover for the fun of it.

Erika said...

May i apologize!?
I hope it's not too late (i'm always late)and i damn miss this blog!

Michael Grant Clark said...

Ace, I managed to get issue 2 before they run out. Have to keep it until I get the 2nd run of issue 1 though.

Lots of well done's to you.

jamie said...

thanks dec,
you're the best!