Thursday, September 27, 2012


Hey all, DICE is finally here this weekend and it's a cracking line up. A fantastic guest list with some of the best in mainstream and creator-owned comics with top-name talent from the US, UK and of course, Ireland!

I'll be sketching at my table for the bulk of the weekend. It's first come, first serve I'm afraid; I'm not taking any lists so you'll have to wait in line (uh.... if there is a line)

Prints of the above Batman piece will also be available at the show too. Not sure how they're being handed out, but I know there is a very limited amount available, so make sure you get to the show early to get a copy of this EXCLUSIVE print.

Here's the panel schedule too; it's a great group of talks; I'm not sure how I'll find the time to draw this weekend as I really want to see all these. I'll be on 2 panels; The 'Marvel Now' panel on 5.30PM Saturday and the 'Break In; Stay In' panel at 10.30AM on Sunday.

I believe I'll also be moderating the Half Past Danger panel at 1.30PM on Sunday too. I'll be quizzing writer/artist Stephen Mooney about his this new series along with colourist Jordie Bellaire and I believe there will be a very special announcement too. Make sure you don't miss that one.

Here's directions to the venue and tickets are available here.

Hope to see ye all this weekend!


No comments: