Friday, September 14, 2007

A MAN CALLED STOUT









This is a panel from the next Your Round Story, A Man Called Stout, written by David Baillie. I used a rougher style again, but not as rough as the last one. David's good mate. The story of how we know each other is a long and strange one. He's got a new web comic up on his website called The Belly Button Bubble Chronicles. Check it out.

Also, Andy Winter, my partner on the award-winning Hero Killers, has a new column on www.indiereview.co.uk. Check that out while you're at it. I also quite enjoy reading his blog, so if you'd like to check something else, on top of all that, give it a go.


Dec.

4 comments:

Stephen Mooney said...

I like it man, very Jeff Smith.

Declan Shalvey said...

Cheers man. I wanted the big fella to look like yer man out of Bone actually. Cool. It worked.

David Baillie said...

Man - I don't get it. I'm looking at the artwork right now and you've drawn all the characters with six fingers... And deleted the sex scene!

I thought we were mates!

Seriously tho - nice work. And spot on with the Bone guy - that's exactly what I had in my head.

I'll email you or text you or Facebook you or something in a minute with my new script. You don't mind redrawing it all do you?

Stephen Mooney said...

Heh... 'bone'