Wednesday, August 15, 2007

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT....




















.....LIMIIIIIIT!
What a great tune. Anyway, Here's a layout i did for the Mac Daddy of my heart, Bob Byrne. He's doing a new "Bob Byrne's Twisted Tales" for 2000ad. He's drafted me in to help him woth some layouts. To be fair, he's laid it all out perfectly, i'm just polishing them up, or 'knocking it up a notch,' as the kids say. Click here to see him go through the process of the initial layouts, then using my layouts to 'knock' it up another 'notch'.

Dec.

9 comments:

Bob Byrne said...

Whats that image? It wont load. You can post images from my Flickr account you know. See you at Snubcon. See what I did there, snubcon. Ah forget it

Declan Shalvey said...

YOU won't load!
I did not know i could do that, or even that i'd want to.
Its the panel where yer man is doin push ups.
It loads fine, for me, anyone else havin trouble seeing the image....?

Rich said...

Loading fine for me.

Declan Shalvey said...

There you go Bob, suck on that.

Domestic Goddess ... Wannabe! said...

It has problems loading sometimes when you are showing a portrait panel with text directly beside it as opposed to under it. That's what I have noticed... i'll go away now.

Bob Byrne said...

This pc must have taste filter and decided not to display your crappy wanked out art stains. Or maybe its something else.

Declan Shalvey said...

Maybe. Or maybe it doesn't want AIDS riddled bastards lookin at my stuff.

Bob Byrne said...

Those are the exact words my dying mother imparted to me on her death bed. She should know, I caught them off her.

Declan Shalvey said...

Mothers are wise. Best to listen to 'em.

There, that should fix it.