Thursday, June 21, 2007

INKS



















Here's the finished inks to the last panel i posted. I noticed i never drew any feet for the onlookers to the left of the pick-up truck, so i fixed that in the inks, as well as simplifying some background faces. I could have inked every last bit of detail, but sometimes what you leave out is as important as what you leave in.


Still not sure if i should have filled in the writing on the banner (top of panel) in black. I went with leaving it open in the end. Don't thonk it makes much of a difference in the end.


Dec.

2 comments:

Will Sliney said...

not only does it not make much of a diference, but nobody really cares!!

Just kidding,

I care!

Maybe even a little bit too much

Declan Shalvey said...

That both worries and excites me.

Mostly excites me.