Monday, October 09, 2006




No post in YONKS

Apologies to anyone who has been checking this blog day in, day out, hoping that i grace your day with some of my amazing revelations.

...........well, no danger of that i suppose.

Went to Scotland two weekends ago to a David Lloyd signing. Setting up a studio there in a few months, so had to mull some things over too. Got some inking done when i eventually got back but then had a wedding to go to last weekend. I'll post bits of what inking i got done soon along with whatever else pops out of my head. Here's some pin-ups i did at a signing a while back to keep you happy in the meantime




Dec.

5 comments:

Mike Exner III said...

I'd pay good money for that Joker, Dec. Excellent work all around here. I'm one of those guys that visits daily, so... thanks!

Bob Byrne said...

Nice Aliens. I used to have a thing for them. I'll leave it at that

Will Sliney said...

Nice one dec. Particularly like the Joker piece

Declan Shalvey said...

Thanks lads.
Mike, thanks, nice to know someone's lookin!
Bob, never drew an Alien before this piece. Not gone on the piece meself. Prefer the Joker one. Minimalism rules!
Will, i have nothing to say to you ....till pints tomorrow.

Bob Byrne said...

yeah it's crap