Wednesday, November 07, 2007

LAYOUTS

Due to popular demand (well, at least from Mooney), here's a layout page for something else i'm tipping away on. Bad language censored, for you impressionable kids. I'm looking out you Luke and Tyler.





















In other news, i got the rest of the Tim Skinner script off my Hero Killers partner-in-crime, Andy Winter and i gotta say; i love it. I have 3 pages of it done, but i'm not sure when i can get back started on it. I really want to wrap up Book 2 of Freak Show, and there's some other stuff i wanna get out of the way. I'm gonna colour Tim Skinner too, so the sooner it's drawn the better. There's a LOT going on it though, it's gonna be quite a challenge to draw, never mind colour.

Dec

7 comments:

Stephen Mooney said...

Love these lil badboys... they're so loose and immediate, just pure storytelling.

luke f said...

i really like these as well
oh and no need to protect me,my childhood was already stolen by bob byrne and mooney`s strangeland long ago.
a hedious mix...

Stephen Mooney said...

Goddammit, are you THAT kid? I told you not to read that... besides the fact that it was highly unsuitable, it was just plain BAD...

Bob Byrne said...

Yeah, if you drew backgrounds it'll take you even longer. ZING!!

luke f said...

yeah yeah,its too late now!
seeya in court scumbag!
nah,i`m only joking
but the art was brilliant,what with the ducttape and such...

Stephen Mooney said...

Exactly. If I drew bg's it would take me even longer.

Declan Shalvey said...

At least Mooney can draw Bob.

Double ZING!