Thursday, May 29, 2008

ATOMIC ROCKET GROUP 66 AND CLASSICAL AWARD
























Inks to a variant cover to Book 2 of Atomic Rocket Group.

I was asked by Atomic Rocket Group 66 creator Rob Curley to contribute to it's 2nd issue. Will Sliney drew all of issue one, along with most of the second issue, but it also has contributions by Dave O' Sullivan, Ciarán Finnegan and now myself. Along with a few pages i also did the above cover art.

Hope ye like. Colours soon.

In other news, Classical Comics first graphic novel, Henry V recently won a Silver Medal at the 2008 Independent Publishers Awards (the IPPY's) in the States. Click here for more. Congratulations to all involved, especially my editor and Classical Comics head-honcho Clive Bryant and colourists Jason Cardy and Kat Nicholson who are currently colouring my work on Frankenstein.

Dec.

2 comments:

finnegandraws said...

Declan, that is epic! I can't wait to see this on the shelves. What a great little showcase of talent?! (even if I do say so myself).

Declan Shalvey said...

You just DID say so yourself Ciarán!